|penis pain with HIV infection?
Aug 27, 2001
is there any evidence that the hiv infection cause a severe penis pain at the time of infection,thank you for your response.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No-- HIV does not cause penis pain.
- Does HIV Cause Cold Feet?
- Is Neuropathy An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Ache In Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis From A Kiss?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.