|penis pain with HIV infection?
Aug 27, 2001
is there any evidence that the hiv infection cause a severe penis pain at the time of infection,thank you for your response.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No-- HIV does not cause penis pain.
- Licking Penis Scared I Have AIDS
- Risk Of HIV Transmission From Touching Used Condom
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Is Chest Cold An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Can Selenium Sulfide Help With Flat Warts Hpv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.