Aug 27, 2001
...I developed a sore on my tongue. WOrrying about it I had my dentsit look at it and asked her if it looked like thrush or something. She said taht she wasn't concered about it, and said it looked like geographic tongue. I read on the Oral & HIV section of TheBody that geographic tongue has nothing to do with HIV infection. I would like your remark on this. Is this considered an oral manifestation of HIV infection or not? Thank you.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Geographic tongue is not a manifestation of HIV infection.
swollen lymph nodes in armpit , neck, chest area.
penis pain with HIV infection?
- Psoriasis After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Anal Sex Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Touching A Bloody Scab Worried I Have HIV
- Brachytherapy Cervical Cancer Treatment
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.