Aug 27, 2001
Doc, while i went to the washroom. I notice that the shaft of my penis was kind of white and I started to rub it and it started to shaf. I try rubbing it all off and now I have little cuts on my shaft and is quite painful. what is it? Thanks Enigma
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It sounds like you may have a fungal infection on the genital skin. If so, this can be treated with an antifungal cream, either over-the-counter or prescrition strength.
Stage 3; Help!
swollen lymph nodes in armpit , neck, chest area.
- What Kind Of Skin Problems Can You Have If You Have Gonorrhea?
- What If Chlamydia Doesn't Go Away?
- What Does Genital Herpes Look Like On Men?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Took Antibiotics As Prescribed For Chlamydia And Still Have Symptoms
- Things That Look Like Herpes But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.