|Is It Normal ???
Aug 25, 2001
I was wondering if it were normal or even possible to have normal wbc of 9.5 and lymphocytes of 32.5, but have low CD4 count? I live in a place where CD4 counts are not available, is there a way to estimate CD4 count based on other test ??
Please help, really need it
Response from Dr. Feinberg
There is no way to estimate the proportion of lymphocytes that are CD4+. One would imagine that with a normal total white blood cell count and a normal total lymphocyte count that having abnormally low CD4 cells is highly unlikely.
KS on the butt?
Re: gonorrhea & hiv
- Is Loose Stool An Early Sign Of HIV?
- Hpv After Handjob Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Tongue After Performing Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Testicles After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hepatitis B After Vaccine?
- How Often Does Chlamydia Cause You To Be Sterile In Women?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.