|KS on the butt?
Aug 25, 2001
Can KS appear on the Butt of a man with a high VL who doesnt take care of hisself. He has red blotches on his butt. His tcells were under 200 at one time.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
KS can appear anywhere on the body, although the legs are the most common place.
how to get tested without seeing a doctor
Is It Normal ???
- Will Chlamydia Show Up Within 3 Weeks Unprotected Sex?
- When Can I Return To Work After Shingles?
- What's The Difference Between Trichomoniasis And Bacterial Vaginosis?
- What's The Difference Between Mouth Ulcers And Herpes Simplex 1?
- What Type Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
- Things That Look Like Genital Warts But Are Not
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.