Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Is she Pos.

I had been with my girlfriend for 2 years before I found out I was HIV pos. then 2 weeks later I found out that I have full blown Aids me and my girlfriend were very sexualy active we never used protection ever and most the time when I had my orgasm I would do so in her. Now we have broken up she is with other people she nose that I have aids what is the likley hood that she is pos I no that you can not answer this for shore but could you give me the likley hood PLEASE thank you

Response from Dr. Feinberg

There is no way to say what the odds of your former girlfriend's status is. Some people get HIV from a single sexual encounter, and others don't get it despite repeated exposures. YOU NEED TO MAKE SURE THAT SHE UNDERSTANDS WHAT IT MEANS THAT YOU HAVE AIDS SO THAT SHE CAN GET TESTED BEFORE SHE HAS A CHANCE TO SPREAD HIV TO OTHERS. IT IS YOUR MORAL RESPONSIBILITY TO DO THIS. On behalf of everyone else out there, thanks for doing the right thing!

Syphilis and Aids
I don't have CMV, right?