|Syphilis and Aids
Aug 23, 2001
Someone previously had Syphilis in 1994. Can it reoccur now that that have Aids?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
If the syphilis wasn't adequately treated in 1994 and if the person wasn't reexposed to syhphilis, then the original infection can persist, whether or not the person is HIV+.
gonnorhea & hiv?
Is she Pos.
- Dizziness After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Licking Rectum Worried I Have HIV
- Can Bacterial Vaginosis Cause Vaginal Bleeding?
- Can You Get Hepatitis B From Touching Blood?
- Clear Your Reproductive System Of Hpv Warts
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.