Aug 23, 2001
Dear. Doct. Normally, Oral Hairy Leucoplakia is narrated like a rough white area in the lateral borders of the tongue. It,s normal that OHL cover all the tongue or it,s excepcional? It,s normal that OHL remains in the tonhe during 3 years without other sing of aids (in a person whit meds). It,s possible have OHL and not Aids. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It is unusual for OHL to cover the entire tongue, but it's possible. If it isn't treated, OHL can persist. Having OHL does not mean that a person has AIDS.
hiv testing results reporting timeframe
Pictures of KS
- Hairy Tongue After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Penis Discharge After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Does Doxycycline Treat Both Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- How Accurate Are Std Test?
- How Does Thrush Spread To Other People?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.