Aug 23, 2001
Dear. Doct. Normally, Oral Hairy Leucoplakia is narrated like a rough white area in the lateral borders of the tongue. It,s normal that OHL cover all the tongue or it,s excepcional? It,s normal that OHL remains in the tonhe during 3 years without other sing of aids (in a person whit meds). It,s possible have OHL and not Aids. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It is unusual for OHL to cover the entire tongue, but it's possible. If it isn't treated, OHL can persist. Having OHL does not mean that a person has AIDS.
hiv testing results reporting timeframe
Pictures of KS
- How Long Do I Wait To Get Tested After Sex With A Prostitute?
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Headache After Giving A Bj Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- White Tongue After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can Chlorine Cause A Vaginal Discharge?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.