Aug 23, 2001
Dear. Doct. Normally, Oral Hairy Leucoplakia is narrated like a rough white area in the lateral borders of the tongue. It,s normal that OHL cover all the tongue or it,s excepcional? It,s normal that OHL remains in the tonhe during 3 years without other sing of aids (in a person whit meds). It,s possible have OHL and not Aids. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It is unusual for OHL to cover the entire tongue, but it's possible. If it isn't treated, OHL can persist. Having OHL does not mean that a person has AIDS.
hiv testing results reporting timeframe
Pictures of KS
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts From Masturbating With A Wart On Your Hand?
- Causes Of Clear Vaginal Discharge
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding During Intercourse?
- Afraid Of False Negative Hiv Test
- Ars Symptoms How Long Do They Last
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.