Aug 23, 2001
Dear. Doct. Normally, Oral Hairy Leucoplakia is narrated like a rough white area in the lateral borders of the tongue. It,s normal that OHL cover all the tongue or it,s excepcional? It,s normal that OHL remains in the tonhe during 3 years without other sing of aids (in a person whit meds). It,s possible have OHL and not Aids. Thanks.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It is unusual for OHL to cover the entire tongue, but it's possible. If it isn't treated, OHL can persist. Having OHL does not mean that a person has AIDS.
hiv testing results reporting timeframe
Pictures of KS
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Hairy Tongue After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Touching Dried Semen Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Testicles After Touching A Bloody Scab Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Jock Itch After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Testicular Pain After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.