|hiv testing results reporting timeframe
Aug 23, 2001
hello DR.how long does it take for hiv results to come back to dr from lab ? and how long before you get notified by doctor if your are HIV positve ?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The results are usually reported within 1-2 weeks. It depends on how often the lab runs the test.
time to development of Aids
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Red Eyes After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Tingling In Feet After Licking Genital Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Swallowing Worried I Have HIV
- Can Animals Give You Stds?
- Deep Kissing And Sucking Neck Hiv Risk
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.