Aug 23, 2001
Is it possible to know when hairy leukoplakia appears when somebody is HIV+ ? Thanks.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
You can usually tell if someone has hairy leukoplakia by its characteristic appearance: a white, furry plaque most often seen on the sides of the tongue that cannot be scraped off.
high platelets with high sed rate
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- About How Long Does Hiv Survive In A Needle
- Can Hiv Enter Body Through Nails And Nail Bed?
- Does Blood Plasma Transmit HIV?
- Hiv Risk After Prostitute Had Oral Sex With Man
- How Long Before Hiv Can Be Detected?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.