|high platelets with high sed rate
Aug 23, 2001
My platelets are 512,000 and my sed rate is 57, inflammation somewhere in my body, but the platelets?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
High platelet counts can be a non-specific response to inflammation or infection.
TB and lymph node swelling
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Getting Head Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous In Stool Be An Std?
- Can You Catch Hepatitis B From Using The Restroom After Someone?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.