|high platelets with high sed rate
Aug 23, 2001
My platelets are 512,000 and my sed rate is 57, inflammation somewhere in my body, but the platelets?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
High platelet counts can be a non-specific response to inflammation or infection.
TB and lymph node swelling
- Does An Hiv Test Include A Check For Chlamydia?
- Hiv Rna Pcr Test
- Hiv Infection Through Vaginal Sex Documented Cases
- Can A Woman Get Hiv If The Man Didn't Come Inside Her?
- Accidental Hiv Transmission And Dental Instruments
- People From Which Age Group Are More Likely To Suffer From Opportunistic Infections
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.