Aug 23, 2001
In Hiv+ individuals is it common to see a lack of remodelling in the wound healing process, whereby wounds still heal fast yet they remain pinkish or whitish depending on skin color, for many months?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not that I'm aware of.
Immunization for PCP and TB
- Penis Discharge After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Psoriasis After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- After Treatment For Trichomoniasis How Should You Wait To Have Sex
- Can Lesbians Get An Std?
- Can You Take Pap Smear Test If You Are Virgin?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.