Aug 23, 2001
In Hiv+ individuals is it common to see a lack of remodelling in the wound healing process, whereby wounds still heal fast yet they remain pinkish or whitish depending on skin color, for many months?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not that I'm aware of.
Immunization for PCP and TB
- Would Herpes Show Up As Just One Sore
- Will Any Antibiotic Cure Syphilis?
- What If You Have Chlamydia For Over A Year?
- What Doctor Treats Hpv In Men?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Lasting Effects Of Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.