Aug 23, 2001
In Hiv+ individuals is it common to see a lack of remodelling in the wound healing process, whereby wounds still heal fast yet they remain pinkish or whitish depending on skin color, for many months?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not that I'm aware of.
Immunization for PCP and TB
- Burning Red Spots After Rubbing Penis Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Oral Ulcers After Oral Sex With No Protection What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Psoriasis After Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
- Can I Use Vinegar To Find Out If I Have Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.