|first signs of HIV
Aug 23, 2001
I reamember whatching a story on how AIDS and HIV started and one sing of the viris was sores on the body. well I would like to know more about the sores and if they itch and stay red or dry.Is it a firt sing of having the HIV viris? thank you
Response from Dr. Feinberg
One of the earliest signs of HIV infection can be a rash, but not "sores" per se (unless you are asking about one of the first signs of AIDS-- advanced HIV disease-- and you mean the purplish lesions of Kaposi's sarcoma, but these aren't "sores" either).
confused: is folliculitis a symptom of HIV?
- Is Sore Throat An Ars Symptom?
- Itchy Scrotum After Touching Vaginal Fluid Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Pain In Penis After Sucking Penis Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Foreplay Worried I Have HIV
- Can You Get Hiv From Non Hollow Bore Needle?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.