|DEFINITION OF AND CAUSE OFASPERGILLUS
Aug 23, 2001
WHAT EXACTLY IS ASPERGILLUS AND HOW DOES A PERSON BECOME INFECTED WITH IT?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
aspergillus is a mold commonly found in the environment, often in the air ducts of cooling systems. People with normal immune systems don't get aspergillsis. Thise at risk are people with very low white blood cell counts who have also received a lot of broad-spectrum antibiotics.
HIV and colds
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Touching Dried Semen Worried I Have HIV
- White Discharge After Insertive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Are Pimples A Sign Of A Std?
- Can Genital Warts Cause Burning And Irritation?
- How Do I Get Rid Of Vaginal Pain After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.