|DEFINITION OF AND CAUSE OFASPERGILLUS
Aug 23, 2001
WHAT EXACTLY IS ASPERGILLUS AND HOW DOES A PERSON BECOME INFECTED WITH IT?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
aspergillus is a mold commonly found in the environment, often in the air ducts of cooling systems. People with normal immune systems don't get aspergillsis. Thise at risk are people with very low white blood cell counts who have also received a lot of broad-spectrum antibiotics.
HIV and colds
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Massage?
- Vaginal Fluid How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Do Blisters Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Red Eyes A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Dry Mouth After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Groin Pain After Swallowing Cum Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.