Aug 12, 2001
i am hiv pos with a little red dot on my cheek. I am on vir. and comb. and i am undetectible and tcells 588. could this be ks or what someone said on your forum cherry angioma? What exactly is that?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
With your T cell count it is very unlikely that this is KS. A cherry angioma is a benign (not cancerous) round skin lesion that is red. These look very different from KS. Ask your doctor if you're concerned.
HIV and colds
- Is Bronchitis An Acute Symptom Of AIDS?
- Is Purple Spots A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is White Discharge A Symptom Of HIV?
- AIDS Infection Risk Touching An Open Scab
- Erectile Dysfunction After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Hpv After Erotic Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.