Aug 12, 2001
i am hiv pos with a little red dot on my cheek. I am on vir. and comb. and i am undetectible and tcells 588. could this be ks or what someone said on your forum cherry angioma? What exactly is that?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
With your T cell count it is very unlikely that this is KS. A cherry angioma is a benign (not cancerous) round skin lesion that is red. These look very different from KS. Ask your doctor if you're concerned.
HIV and colds
- Touching Vomit Risks
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Itchy Testicles After Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Penis Discharge After Receptive Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.