|Multiple mouth infection
Aug 10, 2001
Is it possible to suffer from both types of oral thrush, OHL, and apthous ulcers at the same time? Also, how long before OHL peeks (i.e. the entire lateral border becomes white)? Thanks so much for your help!
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It is indeed possible to have multiple types of mouth infections at the same time. With OHL, the entire lateral border of the tongue does not have to become white or furry, just a segment of it, so I don't know how to answer your question.
pictures of karposi sarcoma
- Is White Bumps On Penis A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Swollen Lymph Nodes Sign Of HIV Infection
- HIV Infection Risk Sex With A Prostitute
- Dark Bumps After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Herpes After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.