Aug 10, 2001
my girlfriend has a sore in her mouth that she says won't go away, just keeps regrowing a white skin over it, which she can pick off? Could this be thrush? We don't know the status of our test yet. We both are always tired, and I have diarreah often, no other symptoms, what do you think?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Your girlfriend's mouth sore sounds like it could indeed be thrush. Fatigue and diarrhea are also worrisome symptoms that could be due to HIV, so you need to check the results of your HIV tests as soon as possible. Even if you don't have HIV, it sounds like you both need to see a doctor. Good luck!
Relationship between stools color, diarrea and liver problem?
- Risks Of Contracting HIV From Topping Without Condom
- How Do You Know If You Have Oral Thrush?
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vomiting After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- White Bumps After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.