|Relationship between stools color, diarrea and liver problem?
Aug 9, 2001
If liver is infected, will the stools color turn pale immediately? Can it cause dirreara as well?Thanks
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Hepatitis (liver infection) can indeed result in clay-colored stools, and sometimes, diarrhea.
Question about survival and AIDS
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Sex With A Prostitute
- Odds Of Contracting HIV Sex With A Prostitute
- Dry Cough After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Frequent Watery Vaginal Discharge With Bad Odor
- Is Clindamycin Used To Treat Some Sexually Transmitted Disease?
- Do They Test For Hiv In Routine Blood Tests?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.