Aug 9, 2001
What is the average time that it would take for a person to develop aids and start experiencing O'Is after they were infected assuming they did not take any meds for it.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
On average, 8-10 years.
Question about survival and AIDS
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- What Percentage Of Men Become Infected With Chlamydia And Have No Symptoms?
- What Effects Does Syphilis Have On Sterility And Infertility?
- What Can Cause Blisters On Vagina Besides Herpes?
- What Are Your Chances Of Getting Herpes If You Have Sex With Someone That Has It?
- Symptoms Of Advanced Gonorrhea
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.