Aug 9, 2001
What is the average time that it would take for a person to develop aids and start experiencing O'Is after they were infected assuming they did not take any meds for it.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
On average, 8-10 years.
Question about survival and AIDS
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore Throat After Kissing Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Mucous In Stool Be An Std?
- What Are Vaginal Odor, Dizziness, Headache And Diarrhea Signs Of?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.