Aug 9, 2001
What is the average time that it would take for a person to develop aids and start experiencing O'Is after they were infected assuming they did not take any meds for it.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
On average, 8-10 years.
Question about survival and AIDS
- Average Time Hiv Antibodies
- Hiv Six Month Incubation
- Will There Ever Be A Cure For Hpv Genital Warts Infection?
- Why Does Chlamydia Infect Woman More Than Men?
- What Is The Difference Between Chlamydia And Gonorrhea?
- What If You Took Medicine For Chlamydia And I Still Have Symptoms What Does That Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.