Aug 9, 2001
On the viral load forum Dr. Holidney said that hiv as well as hundreds of other infections would cause somones sed rate to rise higher than a 1. Do you agree with this?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Is it common to have burning feeling on legs?
- Blood In Urine After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Red Spots After Sensual Massage Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Skin After Mutual Masturbation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Can You Get Genital Warts On Your Mouth?
- How Long Does It Take To Find Out If You Have An Std?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Underwear?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.