Aug 9, 2001
On the viral load forum Dr. Holidney said that hiv as well as hundreds of other infections would cause somones sed rate to rise higher than a 1. Do you agree with this?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Is it common to have burning feeling on legs?
- What Are The Odds Of Getting HIV From Erotic Massage?
- Do People Catch HIV From Sex With A Prostitute?
- Can You Catch HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Fever After Sex With Hooker Worried I Have HIV
- Hpv After Breast Sucking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sore On Mouth After Kissing Cut On Lip Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.