Aug 9, 2001
On the viral load forum Dr. Holidney said that hiv as well as hundreds of other infections would cause somones sed rate to rise higher than a 1. Do you agree with this?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Is it common to have burning feeling on legs?
- The Average Time Span Between The Initial Hiv Infection And The Onset Of Disease Symptoms In Untreated People
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Tattoo?
- Can Someone Catch HIV From Sharing A Joint?
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Insertive Oral Sex
- Chances Of Getting HIV From Vaginal Secretions
- How Likely Is It To Get AIDS From Massage?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.