Aug 9, 2001
Can K.S. be confused with a stretch mark?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not if the observer has sufficient experience with KS.
- If I Had Unprotected Sex With An Hiv Positive Woman What Are The Odds That I Am Infected?
- How Long Does Hiv Rash Last On Your Body?
- What Will Happen If Gonorrhea Goes Untreated?
- What Medication Is Used To Treat Chlamydia?
- What Medication Do You Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- What Kind Of Doctor Treats Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.