Aug 9, 2001
Can K.S. be confused with a stretch mark?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not if the observer has sufficient experience with KS.
- What Are The Chances Of Getting HIV From Giving Oral Sex?
- Is Dry Mouth A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Muscle Ache A Symptom Of Acute HIV Infection?
- Is Rectal Bleeding An Acute Symptom Of HIV?
- Sex With A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Ache In Testicles After Insertive Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.