Aug 9, 2001
Can K.S. be confused with a stretch mark?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Not if the observer has sufficient experience with KS.
- What Is An Acronym For Hiv Blood Test?
- How Common Is A False Positive Elisa Hiv Test?
- Does Peripheral Neuropathy Cause Foot Drop And Toe Curling?
- How Do U Distinguish A Regular Lump In Ur Armpit From An Hiv Lump?
- Does Hepatitis C Turn Into Hiv?
- Are Boil-like Pimples On The Stomach A Sign Of Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.