|Candida/Associated loss of hearing?
Aug 9, 2001
Can oral candida be linked to a loss of hearing in my right ear? I am suffering from tinnitus also. My viral load is approx 250 and I am not on therapy.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No. You need to be evaluated for these symptoms. Good luck!
- I Am Hiv Postive I Feel Tired All The Time
- Is Having A Lower Back Pain An Early Sign Of HIV?
- What Triggers Shingles Outbreak?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- What Are The Different Types Of Herpes Zosters Or Shingles?
- Risk Of Transmitting Herpes Through Kissing
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.