|Candida/Associated loss of hearing?
Aug 9, 2001
Can oral candida be linked to a loss of hearing in my right ear? I am suffering from tinnitus also. My viral load is approx 250 and I am not on therapy.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No. You need to be evaluated for these symptoms. Good luck!
- Tingling Lips After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Oral Sex Form Sex Worker What Are The Chances Of HIV
- White Spots After Mutual Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Genital Sores - Male Symptoms
- How Do Genital Warts Start?
- Is Stringy Vaginal Discharge A Side Effect From Provera?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.