Aug 6, 2001
Dr: Is constantly having a hand or a couple of fingers falling asleep or going numb while you sleep at night, considered to be nueropathy?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No. This is caused by pressure on blood vessels and nerves from the position you are in. It should go away within a few minutes of changing position.
recurring flu like symptoms off meds
- Painful Red Spots After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- White Spots After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Bacteria That Causes Hepatitis B
- What Does Clear Vaginal Discharge Mean?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.