Aug 6, 2001
Dr: Is constantly having a hand or a couple of fingers falling asleep or going numb while you sleep at night, considered to be nueropathy?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
No. This is caused by pressure on blood vessels and nerves from the position you are in. It should go away within a few minutes of changing position.
recurring flu like symptoms off meds
- Massage And HIV Transmission Risk
- Odds Of Getting HIV Lap Dance
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Genital Rubbing
- Groin Pain After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Testicles After Touching Open Wound Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Sinus Infection After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.