|alergic reaction to fruit and meds?
Aug 6, 2001
I started Sustiva and Combivir a week ago and suddenly broke out in a rash of red spots all over my back, legs and abdomen. I know that these drugs can cause a rash but after a week with no problems I was wondering if it could be an interaction with something in fruits. I say this because the rash occured the day after eating a larger than normal amount of fruits.I stopped meds. as my doctor suggested. The next day my rash really flaired up after a drink of lemon and orange juice.Is this possible or do you think it is a coincidence?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Hiv Pos & short-term memory loss
CMV & pregnancy
- Blowjob From A Prostitute How Long Does It Take To Test Positive For HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Anal Sex Bottom Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Red Spots After Unprotected Anal Sex Without Ejaculation What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Barebacking Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Psoriasis After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.