Advertisement
The Body: The Complete HIV/AIDS Resource
Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter Download Our App
Professionals >> Visit The Body PROThe Body en Espanol
Read Now: Expert Opinions on HIV Cure Research

Ask the Experts About

Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Rollover images to visit our other forums!

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Blurred vision
Aug 6, 2001

I've been pos. for 2-3 years. I started treatment eight months ago. CD4 has improved from 324 to 450 (march/June). VL is undectable. Still, I'm experimenting blurred vision at odd times. My meds are sustiva, zerit and empirvir. Eye doc says my eyes look fine. I'm 23 yrs and extremely healthy. Is my blurred vision a sign of potential health problems. Please respond.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

I don't think your blurred vision is a symptom of any HIV-associated infection. I would be more concerned if the blurred vision were constant. If the eye doctor thinks there's no real problem, then don't worry about it. If the problem persists, you can see your eye doctor again or consult a new one.

Previous
Early sign of KS ?
Next
nonstop diarrhea?

• Email Email
  • Glossary Glossary

Advertisement

Q&A TERMS OF USE

This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.

Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.

Review our complete terms of use and copyright notice.