|Covered in red spots
Jul 26, 2001
I am covered in red pimple like spots which are starting to form scabs. The doctor says they are not sure whether it is chickenpox and have sent a swab for analysis. My entire torso, legs, head, face and arms are covered. any ideas whether this is HiV specific. My VL is <30,000 and my CD4 count is 650+
Response from Dr. Feinberg
This does not sound like an HIV-associated problem to me. (Even chickenpox would not be HIV-asssociated.)
Touching can hardly infected by HIV?
Early sign of KS ?
- Bloody Urine After Lap Dance Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Vagina After Having Sex During Period Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Night Sweats After Precum Touching Vagina Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Are Red Bumps All Over The Body A Sign Of An Std?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.