|Covered in red spots
Jul 26, 2001
I am covered in red pimple like spots which are starting to form scabs. The doctor says they are not sure whether it is chickenpox and have sent a swab for analysis. My entire torso, legs, head, face and arms are covered. any ideas whether this is HiV specific. My VL is <30,000 and my CD4 count is 650+
Response from Dr. Feinberg
This does not sound like an HIV-associated problem to me. (Even chickenpox would not be HIV-asssociated.)
Touching can hardly infected by HIV?
Early sign of KS ?
- Is There An Immediate Notification If Positive HIV Test Result?
- Life Expectancy Of Babies With HIV
- Receptive Vaginal Sex Risk With Minimal Penetration And No Ejaculation
- Unprotected Sex With Prostitute Infection Risk
- Woman Recieving Oral Sex From Positive Male Partner
- Hiv Affect Menstrual Cycle Early
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.