|Touching can hardly infected by HIV?
Jul 26, 2001
Do you agree that just simply touching the upper part of the body without any actual sexual intercourse can hardly spread HIV even though the partner might have some vaginal fluid on the body? Please answer. Thanks
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Drug Interaction and dental infection?
Covered in red spots
- Enlarged Lymph Nodes After Giving Oral Worried I Have HIV
- Hair Loss After Anal Sex Top Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore Throat After Unprotected Anal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Can Keflex Treat Chlamydia?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.