Jul 26, 2001
Doc, I recently had an apthous ulcer in my mouth for the first time no other sumptoms. Could this be ars? What else could cause this? thanks
Response from Dr. Feinberg
HIV- people can get aphthous ulcers also. No one knows what causes aphthae. If you're worried about HIV, get tested.
AIDS patient in car accident
abundance of cherry angiomas
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Burning Red Spots After Giving Oral Sex What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Itchy Rash After Giving Oral Sex Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Lymph Nodes After Masturbation Worried I Have HIV
- Burning Sensation Of Legs And Knees
- Can You Get Ars 9 Weeks After Exposure?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.