|timeframe for onset of ARS symptoms?
Jul 26, 2001
Is it normal to present with ARS symptoms approx 3 months after a possible exposure.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
CBC (Complete Blood Count)
- Swollen Lymph Glands Could I Have Acute HIV Infection
- Chest Cold After Oral Sex With No Protection Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Rash After Unprotected Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Std That Causes Chest Pain
- 20 Week Negative Hiv Test
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.