Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Flu vaccine??

Dear doctor ,Im hiv+ and Im not on any treatment since my infection ! Im in U.K. ,,,these days there is Flu out break in U.K.? should I take flu vaccine ? or no ?and if I take it going to increase my viral load or no?please give me advice becuase I don't have any doctor in UK to refer to ? Im new here!..many thanks doctor..

Response from Dr. Feinberg

The flu vaccine does cause a rise in viral load that tends to return to where it was in 4-6 weeks. HIV+s are not more likely to get the flu nor to have a severe case if they do get it. In my opinion, the choice is yours.

VRE and MRSA and the HIV+ health proffesional what are my risks?
Please Doc Desperate ..