Mar 1, 1999
do the std cultures show HIv infection in the well woman exams?
Response from Dr. Currier
No- if you are concerned about HIV infection you need to get an HIV test.
Pap smear readings
Have aids, is it safe to go to Puerto Rico?
- Do Females Get Tested For Hiv When At The Gyn?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Sharing A Shower?
- Can AIDS Be Transmitted Through Touching Broken Skin?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Canker Sore?
- Can HIV Be Transmitted Through Precum Touching Vagina?
- Can Someone Catch HIV From Getting A Tattoo?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.