Jan 21, 2000
My wife had toxoplasmosis 15 year ago but She has not HIV what can I do.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
She should not be concerned if she had toxoplasmosis a long time ago and is HIV-negative.
toxoplasmosis in children
- Sucking Penis And HIV Transmission Risk
- How Common Are Anal Warts?
- Groin Pain After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Swollen Glands After Open Mouth Kissing Worried I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Getting Fingered Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.