Jan 21, 2000
My wife had toxoplasmosis 15 year ago but She has not HIV what can I do.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
She should not be concerned if she had toxoplasmosis a long time ago and is HIV-negative.
toxoplasmosis in children
- Flu Symptoms After Unprotected Oral Sex Without Ejaculation Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Rash After Sex With Hooker Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Urination After Insertive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Accuracy Of An Hiv Test After Six Weeks
- Ars What Type Of Abdominal Pain
- Can Deep Mouth To Mouth Kiss Cause Hiv?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.