|How can I thank you?
Apr 17, 2000
Hello Doctor. You have been so good. How can I thank you? I live in Costa Rica, Central America. I would really like to send you some souvenirs or post cards from my country. Do you know Costa Rica? Its a peaceful country, with great beaches and nature. Our president in 1987 won the Peace Nobel Prize. Do you have a P.O. Box in the University you work so I could send you. Its just because I'm very grateful. Thank you!.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Thank you-- that's very sweet. There's no P.O. box, just a zip code: 45267-0405. I'm really touched by your offer!
connection between HIV & TB.
- If A Man Is Infected With Hiv Can He Pass It On To His Unborn Child?
- Will Z Pack Take Care Of Bacterial Vaginosis?
- Will I Always Have Discharge With Herpes?
- What Is The Treatment For Hair Loss From Syphilis?
- What Is The Meaning Of Chlamydia Igm Antibodies?
- What Do Herpes Looks Like On Your Lips?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.