|Confused & worried
Jan 28, 1999
Hi, I have a very sore area just outside the vagina. It's not itchy and there is no sign of Thrush. I also had two tiny white headed pimples on my outer lips that i just popped but i'm not sure what is wrong.???????????
Response from Dr. Currier
This is not something that can be diagnosed over the phone or via the internet- you need to see your health care provider to egt this checked out.
Is MONO an Opportunistic Infection
connection between HIV & TB.
- If You Have An Open Cut Or Wound Can You Get Hiv?
- Can Hiv Be Transmitted Throw Razor Bumps?
- How Long Can Hiv Hide In Your System Before Being Detected?
- Is It Against The Law Not To Inform Partners Of Hiv?
- What Is Cytomegalovirus And Herpes?
- How Long Does It Take Megace Es To Start Working?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.