Mar 1, 2000
can you get herpes on the tongue w/o hiv infection? Can thrush be associated with just mouth herpes and not hiv?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
You can get herpes anywhere without having HIV (dentists used to get it on the tips of their fingers). But thrush is not usually part of mouth herpes.
Herpes in the tongue
- What Is The Risk Of Getting HIV From Topping Without Condom?
- Night Sweats Worried It Could Be HIV
- White Tongue Sign Of HIV Infection
- Do People Catch AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Itchy Vagina After Anal Fingering Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Lymph Glands After Sucking Penis Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.