|Herpes in the tongue
Mar 1, 2000
Dear doctor, could you please tell me what are the symptoms of having Herpes on the tongue. Thank you
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Herpes in general causes little pimple-like sores which ten break open and leave shallow ulcers that are painful. Before the pimple stage (which is often missed), there is itching or tingling where the sore(s) is going to break out. The tongue is a rather unusual spot for Herpes-- you should see a doctor and get a diagnosis.
what are beginning stages of HIV
- Pain In Balls After Receiving Oral Sex Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Are Black Spots On The Bottom Side Of Scrotum A Sign Of A Std?
- Can I Get Genital Warts From A Razor?
- What Kind Of Sexually Transmitted Infections Does Doxycycline Monohydrate Treat?
- Can You Get Ars 9 Weeks After Exposure?
- Could Hiv Appear To Be Allergies
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.