|what are beginning stages of HIV
Dec 20, 1999
just got blood tested for HIV and std's. My penis is constantly burning during an erection and while urinating. I know those are common signs of STD's but are they of HIV. if not what are?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Your symptoms are not typical of HIV. It sounds like you may well have another STD. Blood tests will only determine if you have syphilis. You should seek care and have cultures done to look for other STDs, such as gonorrhea, chlamydia, etc.
AIDS combined with another STD
Herpes in the tongue
- White Discharge After Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Can You Get Genital Warts Just From Touching?
- Are Night Sweats A Sign Of Acute Hiv Infection?
- ARE SWOLLEN LYMPH NODES IN THE GROIN VISIBLE?
- Can A Person Have Both Hsv1 And Hsv2?
- Can Lymph Nodes Swelling Be The Only Symptom?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.