Jan 17, 2000
I am hiv + and when I feel my penis i feel these lumps on it. Their is no visible sores although i had some pimples on it a while ago that went away
Response from Dr. Feinberg
You need to see a doctor for a thorough exam, because this can't be diagnosed by email. The "pimples" may have been genital warts or some other problem.
roommate with a std
Urinary track infection
- Does Painful Ejaculation Mean I Have Hiv?
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Balls After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Painful Urination After Oral Sex On A Woman What Are The Chances Of HIV
- Can Mucous In Stool Be An Std?
- Attitudes Towards Hiv Infected People
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.