Jan 17, 2000
I am hiv + and when I feel my penis i feel these lumps on it. Their is no visible sores although i had some pimples on it a while ago that went away
Response from Dr. Feinberg
You need to see a doctor for a thorough exam, because this can't be diagnosed by email. The "pimples" may have been genital warts or some other problem.
roommate with a std
Urinary track infection
- Hepatitis B Vaccine And Time Frame
- Bilateral Leg Edema In People With Hiv
- Percent Of Prostitutes With Hiv
- When You Have Sex With Someone With Chlamydia Do You Immediately Get It?
- When You Have A Herpes Outbreak Do You Get A Sore Throat?
- What Is The Difference Between Hives And Shingles?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.