Jan 19, 2000
What are some mono symptons? I have sore throat,migranes,and when i breath in air through my nose it gives me a headache. Do I have mono?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The most common symptoms are fever,sore throat and swollen glands (lymph nodes). It is diagnosed by blood tests that your doctor can order.
roommate with a std
- Pain In Balls After Swallowing Cum Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Rectal Bleeding After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Vaginal Discharge After Touching Penis Worried I Have HIV
- White Bumps On Penis After Vaginal Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Amoxicillin Syphilis Treatment
- Pathogen That Causes Hepatitis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.