Jan 19, 2000
What are some mono symptons? I have sore throat,migranes,and when i breath in air through my nose it gives me a headache. Do I have mono?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
The most common symptoms are fever,sore throat and swollen glands (lymph nodes). It is diagnosed by blood tests that your doctor can order.
roommate with a std
- Does Sore On Penis Mean I Have Hiv?
- Is Headache A Symptom Of AIDS?
- Probability Of Getting AIDS From Sex With A Prostitute
- Flu Symptoms After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Flu Symptoms After Sex With Hooker Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.