Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

itchy moist penis

Dear doctor, the last 10 days my penis is slightly itchy, and the top moist. First I thought it was urine but it is not. I'm waiting for it to get worse but now after 10 days it hasn't and it doesn't smell either. Is it an STD? I want to go for a check-up but the amount of moist is very little and itchy not severe. I am an HIV pos 39-year-old male and the only thing that has changed in the last 3 weeks is I go for acupuncture and have a massage for very tired, heavy legs I suffer from. thanks for your help.

Response from Dr. Feinberg

It may be an STD. You need to see someone who can examine you and can take a culture and do other appropriate tests.

Just tested positive, started bactrim, have itchy body rash.
AIDS and HTLV-1