|itchy moist penis
May 3, 2000
Dear doctor, the last 10 days my penis is slightly itchy, and the top moist. First I thought it was urine but it is not. I'm waiting for it to get worse but now after 10 days it hasn't and it doesn't smell either. Is it an STD? I want to go for a check-up but the amount of moist is very little and itchy not severe. I am an HIV pos 39-year-old male and the only thing that has changed in the last 3 weeks is I go for acupuncture and have a massage for very tired, heavy legs I suffer from. thanks for your help.
Response from Dr. Feinberg
It may be an STD. You need to see someone who can examine you and can take a culture and do other appropriate tests.
Just tested positive, started bactrim, have itchy body rash.
AIDS and HTLV-1
- HIV Infection Risk Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Burning Urethra After Having Sex During Period Worried I Have HIV
- Itchy Skin After Oral Sex Hooker Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Muscle Ache After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Swollen Glands After Oral Sex Worried I Have HIV
- Can Pelvic Inflammatory Disease Cause Swollen Lymph Nodes?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.