Jan 7, 2000
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Many common skin problems, including dry skin, seem to happen more frequently in HIV+s. You should use a non-drying soap, such as Tone or Dove exclusively. I have found Eucerin cream (a very dense cream that comes in a plastic tub) to be very helpful to my patients. It's an over-the-counter item and cheapest in the 1 lb. tub (around $11) but very cost-effective because it lasts a long time.
- Can You Contract HIV From Picking Your Nose?
- Anal Warts After Swallowing Sperm Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Itchy Rash After Unprotected Sex Without Ejaculation Sign Of HIV AIDS
- Painful Ejaculation After Condom Broke Anal Worried I Have HIV
- Sore On Mouth After Breast Sucking Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling In Fingers After Getting A Tattoo Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.