Jan 19, 2000
For the past month, I have had an itchy rash that appears to look like insect bites that moves all over my body. I live in the mountains with lots of snow and there just aren't many bugs in the winter. My lover doesn't have the rash. I've been on Viracept, Acyclovir, Viramune and Zerit for some time now. Dermacaine relives the itching, but then another batch breaks out some where else on by body. Any ideas as to what is going on?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Folliculitis is a possible explanation for your symptoms. You need to see a doctor for a diagnosis of this problem--either a skin doctor or an expert in HIV.
discoid lupus@Hiv-is this possible
follicultius, need more information on it
- Red Eyes After Handjob Worried I Have HIV
- Runny Nose After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Sinus Infection After Vaginal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Sore On Penis After Rubbing Vagina Worried I Have HIV
- Tingling Lips After Touching Sperm Worried I Have HIV
- What Causes Vaginal Bleeding After Sex?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.