Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

Itchy Rash

For the past month, I have had an itchy rash that appears to look like insect bites that moves all over my body. I live in the mountains with lots of snow and there just aren't many bugs in the winter. My lover doesn't have the rash. I've been on Viracept, Acyclovir, Viramune and Zerit for some time now. Dermacaine relives the itching, but then another batch breaks out some where else on by body. Any ideas as to what is going on?

Response from Dr. Feinberg

Folliculitis is a possible explanation for your symptoms. You need to see a doctor for a diagnosis of this problem--either a skin doctor or an expert in HIV.

discoid lupus@Hiv-is this possible
follicultius, need more information on it