Apr 17, 2000
I have one eye that is bloodshot every morning, burning slightly; this goes away after blinking a lot for half an hour: is this the start of something severe? It has gone on for months....(HIV+, recently diagnosed no viral load/cd4 taken yet)
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Might be allergies. It doesn't sound severe, but if it's bothering you, see an eye doctor.
CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER AND AIDS AND COMPLICATIONS
- Can Drinking Plenty Of Water A Day Help Peripheral Neuropathy Symptoms?
- What Are The Chances Of Getting Hiv From A One Night Stand?
- Eosinophilic Folliculitis Concerns In Hiv Patients
- Throat Candidiasis Symptoms
- How Does And A Woman With Hiv Infect A Man That Is Not Infected?
- Is Hiv In Sperm?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.