Apr 17, 2000
I have one eye that is bloodshot every morning, burning slightly; this goes away after blinking a lot for half an hour: is this the start of something severe? It has gone on for months....(HIV+, recently diagnosed no viral load/cd4 taken yet)
Response from Dr. Feinberg
Might be allergies. It doesn't sound severe, but if it's bothering you, see an eye doctor.
CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER AND AIDS AND COMPLICATIONS
- What Has Caused The Evolution Of Drug-resistant Strains Of Hiv?
- Can You Contract Hiv By Skin Contact?
- Getting Hiv Through Fingering With A Cut On Finger
- Is Loss Of Appetite A Sign Of Hiv?
- Would Trichomoniasis Or Chlamydia Show Up After A Few Years
- Why Are Genital Warts More Prevalent In Homosexual Men?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.