|CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER AND AIDS AND COMPLICATIONS
Apr 17, 2000
MY BOYFRIEND HAS HIV AND CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER HE SAYS SEX MAKES HIS LIVER HURT IS THIS POSSIBLE EVEN WHEN HE MASTURBATES IS THIS POSSIBLE AND IS THERE ANYTHING THAT WILL HELP?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I've never heard of sex making someone's liver hurt (but I guess there's always a first time). Since I've never encountered this before, I honestly don't know what could make it better.
- Will Kids Catch Genital Warts If Parents Have It?
- Will Herpes Simplex Go Away On Its Own?
- What The Chances Of Getting Herpes Without An Outbreak?
- What Percent Of People Have Herpes?
- What Are The Odds Of Contracting Genital Herpes After Sleeping With Someone Who Has It But Not An Outbreak?
- Is Uti Medication The Same As Gonorrhea?
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.