|CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER AND AIDS AND COMPLICATIONS
Apr 17, 2000
MY BOYFRIEND HAS HIV AND CIRRHOSIS OF THE LIVER HE SAYS SEX MAKES HIS LIVER HURT IS THIS POSSIBLE EVEN WHEN HE MASTURBATES IS THIS POSSIBLE AND IS THERE ANYTHING THAT WILL HELP?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
I've never heard of sex making someone's liver hurt (but I guess there's always a first time). Since I've never encountered this before, I honestly don't know what could make it better.
- Probability Of Getting HIV From Blowjob From A Prostitute
- Chills After Receptive Anal Sex Without Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- Testicular Pain After Receptive Anal Sex With Condom Does It Mean I Have HIV
- How Long Do Doxycycline Take To Cure Chlamydia?
- How Soon After Sex Can You Tell If You Contracted An Std?
- Brown Spots On The Head Of My Penis
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.