|Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy
Dec 16, 1999
I was recently told by a client of their dx of PML. In the early days I remember clients who died within 6 months. Although their is no effective treatment, at least nothing that wouldn't cause other deadly side effects, are we talking about the same timeline towards death or are the client's chances of living longer because of HAART?
Response from Dr. Feinberg
recovery from pml
PML A year later and we're still here
- Purple Spots Could I Have AIDS
- Can You Get AIDS From Blowjob From A Prostitute?
- Herpes After Kissing Cold Sore Worried I Have HIV
- Pain In Penis After Condom Inside Out Worried I Have HIV
- Purple Spots After Sex With Stripper Worried I Have HIV
- Red Eyes After Sex With Stripper Condom Broke Worried I Have HIV
This forum is designed for educational purposes only, and experts are not rendering medical, mental health, legal or other professional advice or services. If you have or suspect you may have a medical, mental health, legal or other problem that requires advice, consult your own caregiver, attorney or other qualified professional.
Experts appearing on this page are independent and are solely responsible for editing and fact-checking their material. Neither TheBody.com nor any advertiser is the publisher or speaker of posted visitors' questions or the experts' material.