Follow Us Follow Us on Facebook Follow Us on Twitter 

Opportunistic InfectionsOpportunistic Infections

recovery from pml

I AM RECOVERING FROM PML. I AM IN PHYSICAL THERAPY AND GETTING STRONGER. MY LESIONS ARE SRINKING AND MY SWELLING IS GOING DOWN. MY QUESTION IS I HAVE A LOT OF TONE ON MY LEFT SIDE, ESPECIALLY MY ARM, DO YOU KNOW OF ANY MEDS THAT CAN HELP WITH THE TONE UNTILL I AM MORE RECOVERED? THANK YOU,

P.S. THIS SITE HAS BEEN A GODSEND AND ALL OF YOU SHOULD BE COMMENDED FOR YOUR WORK. BLESS YOU

Response from Dr. Feinberg

There are medicines that can help relax muscles that have increased tone (spasticity) in other diseases. Ask your doctor to consider trying this approach.

PML OR LYMPHOMA?
Progressive Multifocal Leukoencephalopathy